Welcome to UNVIE’s SMR and Advanced Reactor Resource Page.
Here you will find information on activities, events, and opportunities the SMR and advanced reactor community can benefit from.
Upcoming IAEA Events
- October 9-13, 2023 – Second International Conference on Climate Change and the Role of Nuclear Power 2023 – Atom4NetZero – Vienna, Austria (WEB LINK)
- November 14-15, 2023 – International Symposium on the Deployment of Floating Nuclear Power Plants – Benefits and Challenges – Vienna, Austria (PDF)
- December 11-15, 2023 – Technical Meeting on the Harmonization and Use of Industrial Codes and Standards for Small Modular Reactors – Hybrid Meeting – Vienna, Austria (PDF)
- December 12-14, 2023 – Technical Meeting on Advances in Desalination Technologies and Uses for Optimal Coupling with Nuclear Plants, Including Small Modular Reactors – Hybrid Meeting – Vienna, Austria (PDF)
- Jun 10 – 14, 2024 – International Conference on the Management of Spent Fuel from Nuclear Power Reactors – Meeting the Moment (WEB LINK)
U.S. Government Programs and Resources
- Foundational Infrastructure for Responsible Use of Small Modular Reactor Technology (FIRST) (WEB LINK)
- U.S. Nuclear Nexus – Your resource to engage with NNSA on global deployment of U.S. civilian nuclear technology (WEB LINK)
Factsheets, Reports, Statements, and Brochures
- Advances in Small Modular Reactor Technology Developments. A Supplement to: IAEA Advanced Reactors Information System (ARIS) 2022 Edition (PDF)
- Media Note -Office of the Spokesperson – Program To Create Pathways to Safe and Secure Nuclear Energy Included in Biden-Harris Administration’s Bold Plans To Address the Climate Crisis (WEB LINK)
For more information on SMR and Advanced Reactor Leadership through International Organizations, email us.